For Fiberglass Quotes/Questions, Please Call Us at 510-266-0068
7.0″ x 1.5″ FRP Corrugated Fiberglass – Product Features
- UL Fire Rated Fiberglass – Flame Spread Classification of 25 (ASTM E 84 / UL 723)
- Corrosion Resistant Fiberglass – Manufactured with High Quality Isophthalic Halogenated Polyester Resin.
- Outstanding Weathering FRP Fiberglass Panels – Resolite’s 40’ Series Resin System Incorporates Acrylic Modification and UV Stabilizers. Resolite’s 30’ Series Resin System Incorporates Neopentyl Glycol, Acrylic Modification and UV Stabilizers.
- FRP Panels Have an Embossed Exterior Surface and Smooth Interior Surface.
- C/W Barrier Protection Comes STANDARD on the Resolite FRP 40’ Series on BOTH Surface for even Greater Protection Against Degradation. OPTIONAL on the Resolite FRP 30’ Series.
- 40’ Series FRP Panels Utilize a High Strength Glass Reinforcement
- FRP Fiberglass Panels are available in 8 oz., 10 oz., 12 oz., and 14 oz. Weighted Material
- FRP Fiberglass Panels are available in Translucent Clear and Translucent White, as well as an Opaque Color Selection of Stone White, Gray and Beige. Non-Standard Colors are also available.
- Exceeds ASTM D3841 for Glass-Fiber-Reinborced Plastic Panels
- Flammability ASTM D 635 -
Average Time of Burning Less than 5 Seconds.
Average Extent of Burning Less Than 20 mm.
Building Code Classification CC1 or C1
Fire Resistance Ignition Point is 850 deg. F